Monday, July 23, 2012

♥ Weekend special



Heyyy , finally i managed to blogged bout my weekend special post :) It's really special to me cause i've the opportunity to hang out with my fav. girls , we went swimming at Jalan Pertama and i don't have a clue where the hell is there until i been there lol . It's super hot but it's cold at the swimming pool , creepy . yeap , we had fun , lots of fun ;)

#Pee-ing like a boss




After swimming I decided to went Charles's house for a sleep over and fun :) we made a decision to bake a cake at the last minute , and we did it ! They said it is yummmy , ( family and friends ) it's not hard to bake sponge cake , but it's hard to bake moose cake . but i'll learn , and bake one for the special him xoxo










Saturday night - mask night :) she's super friendly , active , cute , pretty and nice ! we made prank calls calling random people HAHAHAHA 


Sunday went back home and camwored . i miss the special someone . I finally managed my add math well ! I'm so freakin' happy :')) 




Hey , can you stop judging someone by her/his cover ? You may like this feeling when you judge someone , but how do they felt when you judge them ? Please , don't judge someone by his cover , especially my boyfriend and friends you freak !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...