Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sexy , free and single



The tittle is from a song called - Sexy , Free and Single from Super Junior . This weekends I'll be quite free cause i've no where to go and nothing to do . So i'm just gonna spam blogging . Just separate with Le Boy yesterday . Yeap , i'm on my own for now . The one who I talk to my feelings to just separate with me . Well , i cried for 10 minutes . It's just separate for a awhile at least i can manage to handle my studies more


I told this to myself everyday . Gotta work even harder from now . Next week hanging out with Le Single Ladies till midnight ! Part time job is exhausted , i work as a assistant teacher at Super Education Group and i'm happy with that I dunno why , i hate naughty kids but they are very adorable sometimes .

From now on my going to change myself . Overtime with Le Single Ladies next Saturday with no boys invited ;) 


Sometimes i still miss him . 


Hey Mrs , can you stop following me and get your own life please ? Yeap , it's extremely disturbing . Thankyou
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...