Thursday, July 26, 2012

i'm asdfghjkl annoyed .




Hey there ! I'm just doing random blogging . Had the mood to blog , so i did it . Recently i'm so in a super bad mood . I dunno why , definitely not about my menstruation problem , maybe the weather or my best friend just changed so incredible much . I get mad easily , i'd just misbehaved in front of my teachers , especially the discipline teacher and my moral teacher . I'm like scolded them WTFFFF !

I get mad at my friends easily . But seriously , if someone just did something that you hate , you'll sure will go crazy and scold the heck out of him/her , so did I . So much to bother about these day and i'm going insane , NUTS !! I'm finding someone to chat , but no one is willing or suitable for me to chat . I mean , these are secrets , i told them to my boyfie every time , but he's no here now , so xiiaob , you're on your own . " i know . "




felt like asdfghjkl dying . Life isn't that easy you know . I'm on my own now , good luck xiiaob
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...