Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Lumix GF3



Heyy , i'm blogging cause i've nothing to do on web , so i decided to blog bout something else . So , i choose to blog out Lumix GF3 ; the one that I'd craved since I'm Form 3 . I still insist to have Lumix camera cause it have many function . It is equipped with a build in flash , which can prevent vignetting effect due to short distance between the flash unit and the changeable lens .
The iA plus mode ( intelligence auto plus ) mode , Auto focus and defocus can be set with one touch .


Leica DG lens - New light-weight interchangeable lens , strict high standards ensuring high optical quality , allow us to take stunning photos and videos even under a low-light condition .



I'm saving money for this beby , ** hearts **
Well , it's almost Hari Raya . If there's Puasa , there's food EVERYWHERE in Malaysia . It's Saturday and still had to work . After finished working , i went to 7-eleven to buy something to eat , and i had this <3 !! ** omm nyommm **


When i went back home from Bazaar outside my residence , my neighbor also gave me this , and i was so freakin' full !! But they're yummy thou 


till here then , going out with le boyfiz next Saturday ;)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...