Sunday, August 5, 2012

A day with sisters ♥



Actually i'm planning to go out with my boyfie , but someone break her promise and made my beb can't come to Times Square with me . I hate you , can't you just keep your promises even one time ?  i mean the HER that made beb can't come ts
Nvm , im used to it anyway and i hate you anyway too . I had a great time with my sisters thou .

Finally found a partner that will accompany to eat BBQ Plaza ! I didn't had them ages already . Also camwhore while waiting for those meat . I dish is already enough for the two of us , we're already half fulled . We decided to leave some space for Chatime !






Chatime ; Hazelnut Chocolate Large add with some bubble , my fav !! I managed to finish it within 30 minutes . Yeap , i'm full .  Too bad bubbey isn't right here :'(










Waiting for Charles to finish her make up . And , camwhored :D After that we went to cinema , i didn't decide to watch movie , the " Greedy Ghost " cause i think watching movie is just wasting my time . So i called someone , and i found 呗比仪 at Sungei Wang working . 


Before that , FNT with them :D


After that i went to Sungai Long to my cousin new baby birth ceremony . And the baby is cute ! went back home at 10pm , i'm super tired . Bye ! 








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...