Saturday, June 23, 2012

What's the point ?


I mean like , our conversation become less and less day by day .. Like wtff , i tried my best to entertain you , tried very hard to don't make you angry . Is it me ? Or it's just our relationship become more weak day by day ? I dunno , and i don't want to know .

I didn't even had the opportunity to say my feelings to you , talk to you when i'm sad etc etc .. From couple to strangers .. Like what the hell is going on ? People says i'm the happiest girl in the relationship , 2 years isn't an easy thing , I just smiled at them as a reply . Like seriously , where's my boyfie ? I want him back .. so so much thankyou ..

Btw , i miss my friends .. I can't afford to lose them , cause they're special to me . The one that made me smile every single day , seriously , every single day . Our laughter is louder than a teacher's voice LOL , so we get scolded by teacher every day , BEST !

 I'm working super hard on my academic . My father is like what the fuck happen to your result when he saw my result . His eyes and mouth is like super big when he saw my result .. ohno , i failed him , but he still act like " it's not a big deal " but in his heart , he's very disappointed .



Lots of thing happen around me .. very stressed . wish i had someone to talk to , goodnight .
imissyou boy ..

I had livin' a live like you should , you said you never had it so good . 

B.o.B so good ; it's really good !! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...