Saturday, June 30, 2012

The boy .



Hey guize . Im back .. And im super duper bored . The weather is like burning hot out there , so im just going to stay at home and enjoy my life .#Spamming tweets ! It's going to be July tomorrow , and my last-term examination is sooooo NEAR !! My accounts is fully prepare , i done a lot of exercise , and i'm sure i'll get an A on it , i hope .... #Finger cross

Lately , I'm okey .. Not fine , not bad neither .. It's just okey . I'm lack in money , suffering right now coz i didn't eat much just to save some money . And boyfie is working the shit out of himself just to give my a cozy life .. I'm sory dear , i try changing my attitude for you but i only made it worsen .  imissyou bebyy . thanks for being there for me , i will argue with you , but NEVER break up with you .




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...