Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Iloveyouguys . ♥



There's lot of things i'm worrying about and annoyed to . Worried about my studies , economic issues , family , boyfriend etc etc . What i most mind about is my studies . i'm down since i get back all my papers . i know i'm new to Form 4 , everything is in essays form , but i'm still very very super ultra sad . First in my life time failed in my examination , bloody hell !! i didn't work hard on my mid-term examination  and i regret why i didn't .

Don't depend on others to make ur life more meaning full , it's all about you and hardworking . Maybe i can't be as clever as my brother , but my capability to interact with people are better than him A___A


Jason Mraz - I won't give up


Went out today to relax a little .. Well tbh i had a lots of fun ♥ Take a lot of pictures too .. But some at my friend's phone ishhh .. Reached Times Square around 11.15 AM , and then we're searching for bags ..
 Subway and Chatime for lunch ! Chicken Terriyaki and a large Banana Pearl Milk Tea for me ,  Mango smoothie for Cocoa ♥ @Chatime Galeria

* Sorry , i'm lazy to rearrange the photo . Soooo , don't blame please xoxo ♥





ignore the big round orange tummy .... He's photo booming .....


Meet Mr.Tree and Mrs.Makiyo




A little bit of  my buddiz ♥









We saw Sports car event show too !! ♥ Ferrari and GTA is shooo nice !











Went to Pavilion @Daiso Japan and i bought this cute little snack ! It's yummy ♥♥♥ Went back to Sg.wang to buy school bags . Everlast and Puma's bags are so irresistible . Their design is so special . Mrs. Charles joined us . She's such a pwettie and nice gal ♥ 




 Ain't she pretty ? ♥



I'm not feeling well since the Haze visited Malaysia . Shit you India , why you no moral ? Burning things is a BIG NO NO . STOP MAKING OUR WORLD MORE SICK THAN BEFORE ..
Lot of things happen these day around me , and i'm very tired of it .. I got problems , many many problems that i'm very stressed on it . Why doesn't fairy god parents exist ?

Well that's all , tata ♥ stay tuned :D


I miss my beby oggiee :( Going to give him a surprise on my bday ♥ Bubbey ; a name that i made for him , means Hubbey + Beby . Sorry , I hate it when someone stealing his name , so , NO COPYING NOR STEALING . kthxbye ..
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...