Saturday, June 9, 2012

♥ Let bygones be bygones



Had a great day with Mr.Ho yesterday . It's my last stay over for this holiday , cuz school is going to open on Monday , holidays are over . Even had steamboat over my friend's house ! Her mom is such a darling , she doesn't complain much even thou we're like super duper noisy and we ditched her alone to tidy up our mess . Thankyou aunty xoxo 

Bubey's mom fetch me back yesterday . Sorry for bothering you . That night was very creepy . Going yam cha with him and his friends . Suddenly he's like freak out !
He walk slowly , like a tortoise , eyes keep looking at the road , seriously he didn't look in front , he looked at me with those creepy eyes like someone else is inside his body . SERIOUSLY you scared the heck out of me !  I'm nervous and panic . Felt like crying that time , boohoooo :(

The next day .. Brunch with bubey ♥


Isn't he super duper cute ? ♥


Outfit of the day . ♥


Babe's and mine's nail ♥


Heyyyyy baby dolly ♥ ♥ ♥

Went back at 2 PM . Coz i had a meeting to go to . And i'm super tired . I wish to sleep now !!


He did something that I most hate it in my life . I'm moody whole day , i can't even sleep well . Drugs KILL people . Luckily i saved his butt LOL , i think . Now he's staying at KL ♥ i'm not losing him (Y) yay ! " Let bygones be bygones " U're my beby and i'm going to give you a second chance. NO NEXT TIME



Seriously , DON'T CHEAT . If you're unhappy , just leave . I hate third person
我恨第三者 ; 如果你不开心 , 就走 , 去找你的姐妹 . 无需联络我男友 ,叫他打给你 .. 女友我 很不喜欢 .


To me , you're perfect ♥ Iloveyou xoxo !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...