Friday, June 8, 2012

在於生死离别 ; 我会失去你的时候




I'm scare . Very frightening .. I hope everything that happen last night , was just a nightmare . I hope I still can go Genting with you . Hey beby , where are you ? Imissyou .. I miss those time we went out together , eat together , play together .
Yea , we had a fight yesterday . And i regret that .. I changed his life since then , I really regret and i'm really sorry . I made you like that and I'm gonna save you back . I'm sorry i betray you , but it's the only thing i can do . I don't know gangster's rules , i'm just a girl who know how to rule books but not gangsters .

I really don't wanna lose you . I don't want you to go away so far from me .. It break my heart seeing you like this , break into million and million of pieces . 2 years of relationship , you can't just ditch me like that .
I can't sleep well , eat well , think well , do things well . I lost my direction to my life .
If it wasn't for my mom to call me to eat , i forget to eat my lunch after all .. Insomnia yesterday . And it was awful . Slept like 3 hours only .



This is what i want in the future . Not money not fame ; but me and you happy ever after . The old lady should be me and the old man should be you . 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...