Wednesday, June 13, 2012

School reopen days



Currently doing great at school . Having lots of fun with my friends , i laughed every single day // 
And today June 13 is one of my friend's birthday . His girlfriend bake him a cake Marshmallow orange sponge cake # IT TASTE SUPER GOOD !


Cute hey ?


I'm going to bake one for bubbey and I had the idea already LOL xoxo .
Add math is going well , i managed my Function already ! 2 times fail in my exam , it's suck man . I'm scare when my mom see my result next Monday , god bless 

My mid-term exam result , some of it i'm very satisfied at it . Althou only 2 A's , but i managed to improve  my result on some subject , more than my first - term examination . I'm glad on it . Since I get into Form 4 , my thoughts become more mature . Wish i'll get more A's in my SPM , god bless xoxo




爱美是女生们天生的本性 . 她们把大部分的金钱都花在 打扮 上 . 只要有缺点 ; 一定会努力把缺点赶走 . 但是 外表美 内心却很野蛮的女生 ; 她的外表也没可能美到哪里去 . 当她当一个霸道 , 自大的女生 , 她的朋友就会渐渐地离开她 . 所以 做之前 请想后果


每天早上 ; 要上学时 , 不是闹钟把我叫起身 , 不是男朋友叫我起身 , 而是 脸上带着灿烂的笑容的妈妈把我叫起身 . 走去餐桌的时候总是看见她特地起身为我做的早餐 . 虽然每天都唠叨 ; 但是她的唠叨却是对我们的 金玉良言 . 姜还是老的辣 , 我爱你 妈咪

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...