Friday, June 15, 2012

If you think i can't do it , i will do it



Heyyyyy i get all my papers back ! Hoooray . For me , they're BAD .  REALLY REALLY BAD !! I don't know how to give my mom see , i know it's my first try on my Form 4 examination , and it's all about writing essays . but it still seems so awful to me . i'm glad my account marks didn't drop , i set my target to 75 marks and I did it !

I ACHIEVED MY TARGET BABEH !


( click in to view )




Promise to work extra 10 times than before . If you think i can't do it , i will do it . I won't let anyone criticism me , i'll prove to you , i will do it .

My next target :
Add math : Pass , 60marks
Sejarah : 70marks
Mathematics : 75marks
Moral : 75marks
English : 85marks
Science : 75marks
Perdagangan : 60marks
Account : 80marks
BM : 75marks


相信自己 ; 我一定能做到 !! 每天进步 1 % , 累积越多 , 得到的知识越多 . 



People who are attracted to you because of your pretty face or nice body won't be by your 


side forever. But the people who can see how beautiful your heart is will never leave you.


不该交的朋友就别交 ; 交了对自己也没好处 . 交朋友前认真的去认识 ; 交好朋友前认真的去了解 ; 交姐妹前认真的去对待 .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...