Thursday, July 12, 2012



Recently , i'm fine . I think :s Lots of thing need to worry about , if i got a wand , i wish i can wave my wand and poof them away . I want to talk to my boyfie , i mean like .. I got many things wanna say to him , but he's just to busy .. His temper become super bad and 'smelly' lately . And i don't know why , cause he didn't even tell me a thing bout it . Hey boy , i'm ur girlfriend .. Like really ? Am i not that trust worthy .. ? It breaks my heart into hundred thousand million pieces . <//3

I'm smiling , i told you that i'm find . But deep inside my heart , I said .. 
I'm not okay , i'm not fine . I need you badly .


(Y) I have 6 Best friend . The 6 bffs that I hang out with the most . We laugh , talk , nag , smile together everyday . Like what would i do without them ? They are the one who is the first friends who helped me to celebrate my birthday . Even my last bitchy friend didn't help me celebrate my bday before . You're the most bitchy , useless friend i ever meet before F**K !

If i'm a billionaire , that will be awesome ! My life is recording .. day by day , and i'm still smiling :)

Le best friend :)







Le boyfriend <3




Just keep smiling no matter what happen :)


The new song from Super Junior , [ Sexy , Free and Single ] it's okay . But i love Big Bang's more <33 I wish i can go to Big Bang Alive Concert . Good luck me ! Love well , live well :D

Big Bang - Monster 


Super Junior - Sexy , Free and Single



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...